- Full Sun
- Height: 24-36 in.
- Water: Medium
- Spacing: 18-24 in.
- USDA Zones: 4b-11
- Roses need a minimum of 6 hours of full sun exposure per day.
- Roses thrive in fertile, rich soil that is moist but well drained.
- Water roses deeply at the base of the plant then allow to dry slightly between waterings.
- Avoid wetting foliage to prevent diseases. Prune roses at the end of the dormant season.
- Consult your local nursery for specific fertilizing, pruning and spraying guidelines.
Copyright © 2013 Greenheart Farms, Inc. | All Rights Reserved